PER RACK: 1.7 GAL.
PER HOUR: 40.8 GAL.
WASH TIME-SEC: 58
RINSE TIME-SEC: 32
DWELL TIME-SEC: 30
TOTAL CYCLE: 2 MIN.
RACKS PER HOUR: 30
WASH TANK CAPACITY: 1.7 GAL.
PUMP CAPACITY: 35 GPM
WATER INLET: ½”
DRAIN CONNECTION: 1”
RECOMMENDED TEMP.: 140°F
REQURED MINIMUM TEMP: 120°F
DEPTH: 23 ½”
HEIGHT: 33 ¾”
MAX CLEARANCE FOR DISHES: 16”
VOLTS / AMPS: 115 / 15.8
SUSTAINER HEATER: 0.8 kW
(Not Booster Heater)
WASH PUMP MOTOR: 13.4 AMPS
*MUST CONNECT TO DEDICATED SUPPLY CIRCUIT.
APPROXIMATE SHIPPING WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
L-1X16 (Approximate): 195 lb
PALLET & BOX: 29″ X 28″ X 41″
• 30 racks / 120 covers per hour.
• Low temperature
• Not ventless
• Economical to operate. Uses only 1.7 gallons of water per cycle.
• All stainless steel construction assures long life and years of trouble free operation.
• 16″ door opening allows the washing of larger items.
• Unique spray arm system features upper and lower stainless steel wash arms with reinforced end caps.
• Built-in chemical pumps and deliming system assures proper chemical usage.
• Convenient to service “Work-in-a-drawer”. All electrical components are attached to a sliding drawer for easy access and service.
• Standard pump to draining or uphill stand pipe to drain.
• Pump purging system improves results by eliminating soil and chemical carryover during rinse cycle.
• Stainless steel pump impeller. Offers extended life and service.
• Built-in strainer in water inlet system to prevent water valve from clogging.
• Built-in primer switches.
• Built-in instant start.
• Door safety switch makes operation safe.
• Built in Sustainer Heater. Maintains incoming water temperature.
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS MAY BE AVAILABLE
Please speak to your US sales representative for further information.